A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Daza Racines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Daza Racines, Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daza Racines
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daza Racines Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
- Colon Cancer
- Colrectal SurgeryHerniaThryoidGallbladder Surgery
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery
- Femoral Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Daza Racines graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daza Racines has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Daza Racines MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Daza Racines practice?
- Dr. Enrique Daza Racines has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Daza Racines practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.