A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Daza Racines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Daza Racines, Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
- Colon Cancer
- Colrectal SurgeryHerniaThryoidGallbladder Surgery
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery
- Femoral Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Daza Racines graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daza Racines has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Daza Racines MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Daza Racines practice?
- Dr. Enrique Daza Racines has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Daza Racines practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.