A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellenbogen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen practice?
Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen practices Ophthalmology near Troy, OH.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.