A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Ellenbogen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen practice?
- Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Ellenbogen practices Ophthalmology near Troy, OH.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.