Enrique A Feoli, MD
20 Prospect Ave
Ste 800
Hackensack, NJ 07601
201-343-6676
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  show details
May 16th, 2013

you are right. seems to know the medical part, but bills like his will ruin our medical system.Over $5000 for 6 days in the hospital?

|  fees are exorbitant  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

nice man, but does not listen closely to what I say. bills for hospital care and testing are unbelievably high.

|  beyond mad  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

He is a good dr but im looking for a new dr because i needed to see him like an emergency an now i been waiting for almost 6 months my appointment was in aug. then they told me in oct now i have to wait till december! you dont have someone with epelipsy wait when they are 20 and waiting to drive absoluetly not then they had to change is so i called i could have been dead his receptionist dont know anything there they are brain dead. So now they arent getting my money and im fnding a new dr. and also he doesnt explain much!

|  Mrs Cole  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr. Feoli was my husbands doctor for several years and I feel he took good care of husband. He was very easy to get along with and I never had a problem getting answers from him. I am very thankful to Dr. Feoli for all he did for Patrick.