Dr. Enrique Feoli, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

2.5

May 16th, 2013

you are right. seems to know the medical part, but bills like his will ruin our medical system.Over $5000 for 6 days in the hospital?

fees are exorbitant show details fees are exorbitant
Nov 4th, 2012

nice man, but does not listen closely to what I say. bills for hospital care and testing are unbelievably high.

beyond mad show details beyond mad
Sep 11th, 2012

He is a good dr but im looking for a new dr because i needed to see him like an emergency an now i been waiting for almost 6 months my appointment was in aug. then they told me in oct now i have to wait till december! you dont have someone with epelipsy wait when they are 20 and waiting to drive absoluetly not then they had to change is so i called i could have been dead his receptionist dont know anything there they are brain dead. So now they arent getting my money and im fnding a new dr. and also he doesnt explain much!

Mrs Cole show details Mrs Cole
Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr. Feoli was my husbands doctor for several years and I feel he took good care of husband. He was very easy to get along with and I never had a problem getting answers from him. I am very thankful to Dr. Feoli for all he did for Patrick.