Dr. Enrique Gil MD Patient Reviews

3.0

March 19th, 2015
insight
The bad reviews this doctor gets doesn't surprise me, not due to personal experience but to the nature of our current medical system. The doctors have little or no options left as the greedy insurance companies dictate and monopolize the doctors time. Patients are just a number rather then human beings. I suppose the doctor does have a choice. QUIT PRACTICING MEDICINE!....

April 7th, 2012
Despicable: Made me think he was a Kevorkian
Dr. Gil is credentialed as a pulmonologist and works at Redlands Community Hospital in the ICU. In my experienced & qualified judgement; I would never allow him to come close to any member of my family, especially a senior. In my judgement he does not follow the Hippocratic Oath, which states in part: "I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone. I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel." I feel he more likely sees himself as the arbiter on behalf of the insurance companies. You have been warned, but you are always free to make your own judgement.