Dr. Enrique Gongora MD Patient Reviews

March 29th, 2015
The best there is.

July 4th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr Gongora saved my life. He is family to me and that's what he does with all his patients. He is one of the nices man I have ever meet. A lot of Doctors just say blah blah see you in 3 months. Dr Gongora does not do that. He will sit down with you for as long as you want and makes you feel so good it's amazing. I love this man. I see him do it with all his patients. I don't normally write reviews but this man deserves it. Thank you Dr for everything you have done for my family and the extra time I will have with them.

July 3rd, 2014
This doctor is amazing. My family unit is together because of him and his team. Dr. Gongora will always have a special place in my heart.

February 16th, 2011
Leslie Barnes daughter of Carolyn Polk
Words will never express my gratitude and how Blessed I feel knowing that Dr. Gongora took care of my mother in her final week of life. He took the time to specifically tell us the family detail by detail what was going on with my mother and the tremendous amount of surgery she underwent. His compassion for life and hopefullnes and optimistism he displayed even while faced with the lowest odds just displays how much of a Blessing he is to others. We, the family of Carolyn Polk know that God put her in the best hands to pass her on to her heavenly father, we cannot have asked for anything better. May God continue to Bless Dr. Gongora and keep him and his family in God's merciful care.