A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Gonzalez-Pujol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Pujol graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Gonzalez-Pujol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Agustin Gonzalez-Pujol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Gonzalez-Pujol practice?
- Dr. Enrique Gonzalez-Pujol has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Gonzalez-Pujol practices Family Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Family Physicians.