Dr. Enrique Gutierrez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
HIGHLY UNHAPPY WITH DR. GUTIERREZ OFFICE
I had an awful experience with this Dr office women that work at this office should take a class in customer service. They have no personality and are very bland with the way they speak to you. The office manager is NO better.my daughter was very ill and needed to be seen she forget to bring our health savings card to pay for the services and they refused to take the payment over the phone I asked them to bill me and refused that option also and my daughter was unable to see the Dr. very unprofessional and careless medical office and the manager doesn't do anything to change this ... It really is ashamed because Dr. Gutierrez is a really good Doctor .

November 3rd, 2016
This is the worst practice I have been to the staff are incompetent and are not professional they are rude and the customer services is horrible. trying to get someone on the phone is a joke you will get hung up on or put on hold until you get tired and hang up. I tried getting my medication filled for two days and was told it was sent to the pharmacy and when I finally did get someone on the phone they had no clue what I was talking about nor were their notes in the system. The dr. did not document my chart correctly and did not add one of my medications and was told by a staff member who was not a dr but told me he was a dr. to get a copy from the pharmacy if i wanted it filled which was ridiculous. My lab work was never up to date and he will always give me old results and when i questioned it and told him those results are not my current labs and that i had a copy at home he said i should go get the copy i had received from quest. The only reason i stayed with the practice because his fee was affordable i guess you get what you pay for which is crappy service and healthcare. This practice is not even worth getting one star!

August 12th, 2014
Retired Nursing Supervisor/Educator for Broward County
Amazing how great it is to finally find a caring, kind and Intelligent primary doctor, in this area. I was despairing that I may have to move back to South Florida to obtain any decent care. Having spent 35 years working in the health care field, I can smell a good doctor from the ones who graduated at the bottom of the class!!!! I am so happy with Dr G. that I will continue to see him knowing that I have a true professional on my side!!!!

June 25th, 2013
Make sure to make plans to spen the WHOLE day in the office!!!
Make sure the you have nothing planned for about 3 to 4 hours! I had an appointment for 1:30 PM and it was 4:00 PM and I was STILL in the waiting room, waiting to be called! I then decided to just cancel and leave. I was there only to get my lab work results! The staff SUCKS, very rude, as if they don't even care. The wait is ALWAYS TOO LONG. Before this occasion, I had an appointment at 2:30 PM, when I got there, there was only one other person besides me, I waited an hour and they called me, now I'm the only person left in the office, the doctor didn't come in until 4:30 PM, and I think it was because I opened the door to the room and stand in front of it so that they would see me. It took him 5 minutes to check me, REALLY!!!!

January 21st, 2013
careless and unprofessional
Staff is careless and unfriendly, doctor takes forever to go into the room then doesn't even come close to you. His solution for everything is magnesium and asthma pumps. Have my husband seizure medication for arm pain sent my mom to the er by swithing her medication more than 3 times in less than a week.

October 26th, 2012
My son had been a patient of this Dr. for 2 years. I had to make an emergency visit to his office my son was very ill, I was told to come in at a certain time I waited for 3 hours with continual promise of ma'am your son is next. Patients would arrive and would get pulled in immediately, the front desk lady was very rude and carefree. The appointment setting lady was the one who actually told me I was still looking at another hour wait. I left and my son at that point horribly ill was seen by hospital which they found massive infection and had to act fast. The hospital only had me wait 7 minutes to be seen. As of that same evening Dr.Gutierrez was no longer my childs Dr.

July 17th, 2012
Office Staff SUCKS
The women that work at this office should take a class in customer service. They have no personality and are very bland with the way they speak to you. The office manager is NO better. It really is ashame because Dr. Gutierrez is a really good Doctor .

May 1st, 2015