A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Huertas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Huertas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Huertas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huertas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Huertas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Ramon Huertas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique R. Huertas practice?
- Dr. Enrique Huertas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Enrique Huertas practices Anesthesiology near Weston, FL.