A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Fernandez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enrique J. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Enrique Fernandez practices Plastic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.