A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Fernandez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Jose Fernandez MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Fernandez practices Plastic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.