Dr. Enrique Flechas Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Enrique Flechas?

Very happy with Dr. Flechas

Posted on August 30th, 2015

I have seen MANY psychiatrists and therapists in my life, most practicing in Housyon where I am from and a few here in Baton Rouge. Dr. Flechas has approached my symptoms with a combination of medicines I have not had before, I am enjoying my life now. I don't believe in "happy pills", but I firmly believe in chemical inbalances and hereditary illnesses, as well as trauma induced symptoms. Overall, I couldn't be more satisfied, even though I pay out of pocket and it's expensive. My family is thankful too, no joke!

Quack!!!

Posted on February 9th, 2015

This guy is one sick individual. He needs to be sweeping the floors at McDonald 's. Probably couldn't do that either. Worst person I have ever visited. I believe he goes out of his way not to help people. Screws with people. Guess he gets off on it. Know several other people that have had the same bad experience ' s. Went to a real Dr and I'm 100 percent better. Save your money and time for an actual Dr.

Patient

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Flechas is excellent at diagnosing your problem and then prescribing the proper medication. He will work with you and will change medications until you get the best results. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor who is willing to answer all questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Flechas as a psychiatrist.

Poor poor poor care

Posted on August 14th, 2013

This doctor should not be allowed to practice if being a doctor means DO NO HARM. I have panic attacks and sadly bad anxiety and depression. He is uncaring, does not listen and he gets up and opens the door when he is ready to kick you out. I wasn't even finished talking (and I KNOW he is not a counselor, I make sure to not take up too much time) but 5 min for a visit? He bills the visit as a higher time spent with patient than what he actually does. Again, he does NOT listen. He does NOT seem to care. HORRIBLE bedside manner. Please save your time and money for someone else!!!!!! I may make friends with the trash man for therapy before I go back to this "doctor".

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Have seen this doctor for almost 10 years.....I ended up in the hospital and he would not call back the doctors treating me ....He received the messages. New doctors did not want to do anything until they spoke with my treating doctor. Very disheartening. If I would of sent him a check he may have called.

Recommend

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Very fine doctor. He is not a therapist, he is a doctor who understands brain chemistry and of course medications. He has helped me tremendously to recover from a terrifying clinical depression to leading a normal daily life adjusting medications as needed to deal with specific issues. If you have suffered from situational depression that resulted in a chemical imbalance...he is an expert at treatment. It is a process...not overnight. While he listens to you and what you are experiencing, he is there to treat the physical. If you also need someone to help you learn to cope and deal with situations emotionally...he will recommend a therapist. After 5 years, with adjustments and reductions, I am down to only very minimal medication and feeling the joy and energy that I should. I did not understand what was happening to me when the depression started, but he did. He was a Godsend not a pill pusher...which is why he has helped me through the process of reducing and omitting medications I needed in the past. I now live in another state and still fly back to Baton Rouge to see him as I am so comfortable with his skill.

Excellent treatment

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I had put off seeing a psychiatrist in Baton Rouge because I heard they were just overpaid drug dealers and never really listened. Dr. Flechas has been such a joy to work with. As someone who works in the medical field, I can appreciate how thorough and meticulous Dr. Flechas is in his diagnostic process; he always seems to ask just the right questions to distinguish between what can be very similar problems but that require very different treatments. He is thorough with follow ups and I never feel "hung out to dry." I like him so much that they stopped carrying my insurance (Which is BCBS LA, so be forewarned, the insurance thing on this page is inaccurate as of early to mid 2010.) Anyway, I couldn't be happier. I don't think he'll be satisfied until I am living the life that I want free of constraints from my brain.

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Dr.Flechas is an uncaring physician. He will not accept calls nor return calls to patients regarding serious prescription problems. His office staff is the most rude, unprofessional staff found anywhere in the city. I would be glad to let everyone know that his practice should never be considered under any circumstances, for a long and varied list of reasons.

Posted on December 21st, 2009

Easy to talk to. Thorough explination of diagnosis and benifits/side effects of medication. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on November 9th, 2017