A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Garcia is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Garcia MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Garcia practice?
- Dr. Enrique Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Garcia practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, TX.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.