A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Garcia is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique J a Garcia MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Enrique Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Garcia practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, TX.
See Pleasanton Family Physicians.