A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gonzalez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Jose Gonzalez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Enrique J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Gonzalez practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.