Dr. Enrique Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 2 reviews

April 13th, 2015
horrible service. specially the bad attitude that Rebeca gave me
ecca, its not my fault that they don't have control of the people.getting a lot of app and the doctor arrive super late. I'm not going anymore there because is not the first time that Rebecca gave attitude and she not even put attention of was she is doing, she always talking in her cell. Something unprofessional. By the way I was not the only one that was mad about the horrible treat. Hopefully they do something about it.

February 20th, 2013
Service Review
My mother is a patient in the e. c. chavez ave. clinic. We do not have any problem with Dr. Chavez, he is a great doctor and listens good to my mother's health complains and resolves the problem immediately. The only concern we have is his clinic staff. Nobody seems to know what's going on. When you call the clinic inquiring about something or updating something regarding your medical issues or appointments, someone loves to answer the phone calls but has no idea on whats going on. Then the phone call will be passed on to a lot of staff members and still no resolution or answer to any of your questions. It's very frustrating. It's a nightmare going to Dr. Gonzalez's clinic. It's always a horrible horrible experience when we go there. The clinic staff member is ruining the good name of Dr. Gonzalez. No lock in the bathroom, no paper towel, no toilet seat cover, one of the staff took my mom to get her blood pressure in the lab and we noticed 3 urine cups were exposed - no cover and had patients info. written on it. Now you tell me, should we go back there? We love the doctor, but it's sad that his clinic is being run by incompetent staff members who does not care for the patients. Laughing, chatting, taking their time while patients wait. Greeting patients in the front office with a frown so Unprofessional.