A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Krikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Krikorian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krikorian
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Krikorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Krikorian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikorian graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krikorian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Krikorian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Krikorian practice?
- Dr. Enrique Krikorian has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Krikorian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.