A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Krikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Krikorian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krikorian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krikorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Krikorian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikorian graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krikorian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Krikorian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Krikorian practice?
- Dr. Enrique Krikorian has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Krikorian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.