A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Leal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Leal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Leal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
- Shelby Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique A Leal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Leal practice?
- Dr. Enrique Leal has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Leal practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pathology near Sweeny, TX.
See Sweeny Emergency Physicians, Sweeny Family Physicians, and Sweeny Pathologists.