Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Leal III
Dr. Enrique Leal III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sweeny, TX, with another office in Sweeny, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Leal is affiliated with Shelby Regional Medical Center, Shelby Regional Hospital and Sweeny Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Leal III has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Enrique Leal III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sweeny, TX.
Dr. Edward Moy
Sweeny, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Lindsey Jackson
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Sweeny, TX 0.08 mi13
Dr. Allison Daum
Sweeny, TX 0.08 mi8