A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Leal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leal
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Leal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Leal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Leal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
- Shelby Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique A Leal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Leal practice?
- Dr. Enrique Leal has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Leal practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pathology near Sweeny, TX.
See Sweeny Emergency Physicians, Sweeny Primary Care Doctors, and Sweeny Pathologists.