Overall Review

March 13th, 2014
patient
He always has time to listen to me. Constantly reminds me to loose weight, and exercise. For the first time since I can remember my blood pressure is normal. His staff is excellent. He is also my husband's doctor and we are both very happy to have him as our doctor. I would highly recommend him.

December 25th, 2013
sick lady
he is the best doctor I ever had he is very concerned about his patient, takes his time to listen, the stuff is wonderful and he always gives me the right diagnosis, he is also very patient

October 23rd, 2013
Dedicated Dr.
He is the most caring Dr. He listens to everything and answers your questions. He does not chase anyone out of the office. He takes his time with each patient. I trust my life with him. He found my stage 1 Lung cancer and I am cancer free 7 yrs now. He follows through. I have stopped smoking, don't drink and lost weight . I am a healthier lady thanks to the two of us. I am a very lucky lady.

October 14th, 2013
My dad is comfortable with Dr. Lopez since he speaks his first language, Spanish. Dr. Lopez is attentive to concerns, and looks for resolution. As a daughter of a geriatric patient, Dr. Lopez offers me the comfort level I seek by including me in all aspects of my loved one’s care. The office staff is top notch as liaison between doctor/patient, and demonstrates competence interacting with insurance.

October 4th, 2013
Dr. Moscoso not only exudes the feeling of superior confidence that he will provide the correct diagnosis, but his very caring attitude is incomparable. Dr. Moscoso always takes the time to explain any and everything. He is most kind as well as competent. I have been a patient for approximately three years and would highly recommend him to all.