A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Lopez, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Sion Lopez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Enrique S. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Lopez practices General Practice near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.