A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Lopez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Madrid,Spain,Madrid- Spain,Spain.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Martinez Lopez MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique M. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Lopez practices Plastic Surgery near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Plastic Surgeons.