A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Martinez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Antonio Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Martinez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Enrique Martinez practices Family Medicine near , .