Dr. Enrique Mendez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Enrique Mendez?

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I have 2 diseases that I have not been able to find help with & he has gone above & beyond to try & help me. Thanks Doc!!!

Dont exspect to find out anything!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Wait is long, not very nice feels like they want you in and out! Dont do anything but lab work and to come back! It's the same thing everytime u go in, no answers just come back! Never answer the phone always get voicemail! Dont depend on getting any answers for anything! Ive been waiting for months!

A VERY KIND, CARING, COMPETENT, AND PROFESSIONAL MD

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I have known Dr. Mendez for well over 10 years and have been one of his patients for approximately 10 years.Dr. Mendez is always willing to patiently listen and review any new and/or existing symptoms, complaints, etc. and work with you to resolve whatever your health problems are!He is also very conscientious about checking your vital signs, blood tests, CT Scans, X-Ray's, MRI's, etc. as needed!I began suffering from extreme weakness and unrelenting fatigue, no matter how much rest and sleep I got. I was in excruciating pain almost every waking moment of every day. My muscles and joints, all over my body, hurt so badly that I was reduced to tears every day. I began suffering from pounding, throbbing headaches. I had trouble remembering even very simple things and felt as if my brain was covered by some type of "fog" and my thinking was horribly "cloudy". I went from functioning at 110% to barely 10%. I went from going 150 miles an hour, working 60 hours a week, and raising two EXTREMELY ACTIVE children (personally driving my kids and others to track meets, football games, basketball games, baseball games, literary rallies, cheerleading, and more!) to barely being able to get out of bed in the morning and going 10 miles an hour!It has been a terrifying experience that Dr. Mendez has guided me through with his expertise and willingness to listen!Dr. Mendez's office staff has always has been very helpful and courteous to me! Yes, they are very busy since Dr. Mendez has a thriving practice. However, they are equally considerate and kind!If you are looking for a competent, professional, caring, and kind Doctor, then, in my opinion, you will be extremely pleased with Dr. Mendez!!!P.S. By the way, NO, I am not related to Dr. Mendez or anyone in his family or on his staff!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Mendez is very caring, but does not follow-up.Wait is too long.Office staff has much to be desired.

Great doctor

Posted on December 24th, 2010

i don't know where I would be without him. I do know that I would not be able to hold down a regular job and my family life would have suffered without his help.

Do Not Question

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

After questioning the need for another expensive MRI and the need for follow up appointment, I received a registered letter informing me I had been dismissed as patient. The only explanation was I had not followed office policy.

I AM A NURSE

Posted on February 26th, 2010

My opinion of Dr. Mendez

Posted on September 14th, 2009

I was very sick and waited over 2 hours even with an appointment. He forgot me in the waiting room, so I was there for over 3 hours. I was very disappointed!!

medication refills

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

Dr. Mendez is pleasant and nice. I do not feel as thought he does a thorough exam and I'm not sure if he follows through with lab results very well. It is difficult to get in touch with anything but voicemail when calling his office. Trying to get a medication refill prescription can take up to 2 weeks so call early.

Posted on October 19th, 2017