A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Mendia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Mendia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Crisis Intervention
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendia graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Mendia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Mendia practice?
- Dr. Enrique Mendia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Mendia practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.