A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Molina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Patient Care
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo.
Dr. Molina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Gerardo Molina MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique G. Molina practice?
- Dr. Enrique Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Molina practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.