A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Ostrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Ostrea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrea graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ostrea has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostrea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans