Dr. Enrique Pena MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
Wasted my time.
He appeared insulted when I asked questions and asked about different treatment options. I got the impression he thinks people that don't have M.D. behind their names are stupid. I won't go back.

October 24th, 2014
Never Going Back
He might have been great in 2010 but in 2014 things have obviously changed. He discounted everything my husband and I both said. He went so far as to tell us that my doctors were "wrong." If you want a Dr. that sticks to the script, does not listen to you or address your concerns, then this is the Dr. for you. I was just cattle in a shoot. I have been through chronic pain for 27 years and have anxiously awaited seeing a specialist and he was it. It was a major disappointment. I should have just sat there and not spoken. He had his script to stick to. Nothing I said mattered. I will never go back unless he suddenly discovered a bedside manner.

July 11th, 2014
Although we never got the chance to meet with dr Pena due to the inability of the staff to do their job correctly. The lack of care and respect from office staff is zero

September 28th, 2010
Professional, courteous, competitent and engaged
Dr. Pena is one fantastic doctor.The rest of the guys should WATCH OUT! This man has some great skills.NAMELY:(1) Excellent bedside manner(2) Listens without drawing conclusions (3) Waits until the patient has finished speaking(4) Responds respectfully and courteouslyIf you are looking for a physiatrist with those qualities, look no further, pick-up the phone and make an appointment. You won't be disappointed. And New England Baptist is a top notch facility as well.

June 5th, 2008
Best Doctor @ NEB
Very professional and xtremely intelligent.