A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique A Perez MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Enrique Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Perez practices Medical Oncology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Oncologists.