A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Perinetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Perinetti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perinetti graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perinetti has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique P Perinetti MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique P. Perinetti practice?
- Dr. Enrique Perinetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Perinetti practices Urology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Chesterfield Urologists.