A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Pinkusiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkusiewicz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Pinkusiewicz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Pinkusiewicz practice?
- Dr. Enrique Pinkusiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Pinkusiewicz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.