A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Ramos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ramos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Arthur Ramos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Enrique Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Ramos practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.