A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Reed, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Reed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Cereceda Reed MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique C. Reed practice?
- Dr. Enrique Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Reed practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.