A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ryngel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ryngel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryngel graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Ryngel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Ryngel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Ryngel practice?
- Dr. Henry Ryngel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Ryngel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Harrison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Internists and Harrison Nephrologists.