A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Saguil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Saguil, DrRic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saguil
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saguil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Saguil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breathing Exercises
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saguil graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saguil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Gerardo Saguil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique G. Saguil practice?
- Dr. Enrique Saguil has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Saguil practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Bartlett, IL.
See Bartlett Primary Care Doctors, Bartlett Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bartlett Preventive Medicine Specialists.