A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Saguil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Saguil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Saguil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports MedicineMedical AcupunctureHerbal Supplement PrescriptionPhysical MedicineEndurance Sports InjuriesExtreme Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saguil graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saguil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Gerardo Saguil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique G. Saguil practice?
- Dr. Enrique Saguil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Saguil practices Family Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Arlington Heights Family Physicians.