A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Saguil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Saguil, DrRic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saguil
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Saguil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Saguil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breathing Exercises
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saguil graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saguil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Gerardo Saguil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique G. Saguil practice?
- Dr. Enrique Saguil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Saguil practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Primary Care Doctors, Elk Grove Village Sports Medicine Doctors, and Elk Grove Village Preventive Medicine Specialists.