A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Saguil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Saguil, DrRic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saguil
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saguil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Saguil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breathing Exercises
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saguil graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saguil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Gerardo Saguil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enrique G. Saguil practice?
- Dr. Enrique Saguil has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Saguil practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Bartlett, IL.
See Bartlett Primary Care Doctors, Bartlett Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bartlett Preventive Medicine Specialists.