Family Physicians, Sports Medicine Specialist
2010 S Arlington Heights Rd
Ste 42
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
847-593-3330
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

I am very impressed with this doctor's knowledge. He helped me with a sinus congestion issue that I have had for 15 years and advised me what to do without medication. Listening attentively to me, he spent as much time as I needed. Tests were not advised unless necessary. He recently studied under Andrew Weil and knows how to treat conditions without medication although he is also a family physician - the best of both worlds.

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

I have never experienced a more caring, efficient doctor. Dr. Saguil is extremely thorough. He was not interested in simply prescribing a pill. Instead he went way, above and beyond his duty to pinpoint my issue. He went so far as to proactively monitor me and reassure me that we would find resolution. While another physcian had the gaul to right in my medical file that I was a hypochrondriac, Dr. Saguil took time to get to know me and my situation. He put me on a plan that has allowed me to be able to function in the workplace and lead a very meaningful life. Dr. Saguil is a model physcian, by which other doctors should seek to pattern themselves. Thank you so very much Dr.Saguil, I have my life back!

|  show details
by enriquesaguil on Sep 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Problem is he doesnt work for CDH anymore, check out "herbal411". This is his website and if your looking for him, watch the posts.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com