Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Fantastic doctor! show details Fantastic doctor!
by JRH on Jul 20th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Saguil for over four years now and I can not express enough how much he has changed my life for the better. This doctor sincerely cares.. I never feel rushed when I am in his office, he is very thorough in every area. There are some things that cannot be measured by "stars"...his compassion for what he does is one of those. His staff mirrors his caring attitude in every way. I could go on and on, but I hope you get the picture. If you are in need of a great doctor, look no further.

Finally! show details Finally!
by Joyce O'Malley on Jul 18th, 2015

I have waited years for a doctor this good! He has spent hours with me over and above the usual 2 minute visit most physicians normally do, leaving me with time to voice my concerns and healing to occur. He is so thorough that I wish every one could experience this. Helping to heal the world is a phrase not easily given, and he is!

Jul 16th, 2015

I recently had to find a new doctor after my old doctor retired some friends of mine recommended doctor Siguil the problem was I live in plainfield and he is in Bartlett about a 45 minute drive but because my friends talked so highly of him I gave it a shot and I couldn't be happier he is the best doctor I've ever had he takes his time to talk to you and you don't feel rushed I plan on keeping him as my doctor and have recommended him to my family and friends and even if he moves farther from me I'll make the drive

Dr Ric is my SAVIOR - best doctor EVER show details Dr Ric is my SAVIOR - best doctor EVER
by Michele Sipolt Kapustka on Jul 16th, 2015

I love Dr Ric so very much - he has improved my life in so many ways. This is just one example: I have been unable to SMELL for 5 years. Been to numerous ENTs, Have had sinus surgery. Still nothing. I mentioned it to Dr. Ric during a regular appointment and he suggested Butterbur. in 3 days I could smell!!!! The best thing about Dr. Ric is how much he combines his extensive knowledge of EASTERN medicine with WESTERN medicine and offers choices for you, and steps to take. The way his mind works and the kind of investigative research he does, is amazing. I will NEVER let him go!!! I highly recommend Dr. Ric 5 STARS

Our experience show details Our experience
by P.Patel on Jul 16th, 2015

I first met Dr. Saguil in 2013 at Sherman Immediate care . My family and I relocated from NY . We were in the midst of finding a PCP and a Pediatrician for our boys when my 7 yr old son suffered an asthma attack . I am critical care nurse and knew that his attack wasn't severe enough for the emergency room but he required medical attention Dr. Saguil was working that day , he introduced himself and began to examine my son. Dr. Saguil treated him with nebs and steroids and upon further examining him he noticed my son had really dry flaky skin especially his legs ! Doctor stated that asthma can be triggered by this . I was a bit curious because I thought I knew everything about this condition but not true . Doctor went on to explain how it can affect his breathing . He took the time to explain how something as simple as using lotion and keeping hydrated can prevent future attacks . In the short time that we were there he treated my son immediately and then took time to explain triggers for asthma. He was kind, professional, caring and very approachable . I went to the Immediate Care as it was recommended by my sister who also saw Dr. Saguil and was very impressed by him . Our experience with Dr. Saguil was wonderful and would recommend to anyone seeking a PCP .

by Gaspi on Jul 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Saguil for over a decade. We started seeing Dr Saguil when his office was at Wheaton (CDH). And have been following him when he's moved offices. We traveled to Arlington Heights, from Oswego. And we followed him again to Bartlett (we are still in Oswego). Dr Saguil never treats me like other physicians locations we have been to. In the sense that we feel that we only have 10-15mins to address an issue. And have a quick diagnose of the issue and get the RX pad ready (band-aid solution). We like that Dr Saguil takes time to truly understand the issue and come up with a plan and follows up with us to make sure we understand and check our progress. He actually wants to help us live a better life naturally, with exercise, good nutrition and not with a cocktail of prescription drugs. He's also a good mentor on different type of exercises like yoga, Reiki, and some others, which I enjoy and learn a lot from his videos on YouTube. They are great (best of all FREE) and with tons of good information. My immediate AND extended family have always been happy with Dr Saguil's care. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking great healthcare. Thank you Dr. Saguil for being such a great and caring doctor.

Horrible experience with rude, arrogant doctor show details Horrible experience with rude, arrogant doctor
Jun 11th, 2015

My primary doctor retired December 2014. Ric Saguil took over. My first visit with him was in March 2015. He walked in, announced he was Dr. Ric, and proceeded to look at his computer. First he said "what are you going todo about your weight?, followed by asking me if I'm bi-polar, how often I have sex, accused me of being a smoker , because he claimed the office smelled like smoke (I don't smoke). He then said I had to see a psychiatrist , and he thought it was ridiculous that I was taking medication for frequent urination, because he decided it could be controlled with pelvic exercises. He never looked up from the computer! I had come to have blood work done, but he decided that since I was a accountant, I wouldn't do anything if the results were bad, because it was tax season!. Two months later I end up in the hospital because my red cell count was at 50%. I needed two blood transfusions . It he had done the blood work it would have been discovered in March. After he decided I wouldn't take care of my health he walked out. I was left wondering what just happened. I found him to be arrogant, non-caring, rude , and totally inappropriate . I would never recommend him.

Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine show details Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine
Jun 17th, 2012

I am very impressed with this doctor's knowledge. He helped me with a sinus congestion issue that I have had for 15 years and advised me what to do without medication. Listening attentively to me, he spent as much time as I needed. Tests were not advised unless necessary. He recently studied under Andrew Weil and knows how to treat conditions without medication although he is also a family physician - the best of both worlds.

Jan 20th, 2012

I have never experienced a more caring, efficient doctor. Dr. Saguil is extremely thorough. He was not interested in simply prescribing a pill. Instead he went way, above and beyond his duty to pinpoint my issue. He went so far as to proactively monitor me and reassure me that we would find resolution. While another physcian had the gaul to right in my medical file that I was a hypochrondriac, Dr. Saguil took time to get to know me and my situation. He put me on a plan that has allowed me to be able to function in the workplace and lead a very meaningful life. Dr. Saguil is a model physcian, by which other doctors should seek to pattern themselves. Thank you so very much Dr.Saguil, I have my life back!

by enriquesaguil on Sep 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Problem is he doesnt work for CDH anymore, check out "herbal411". This is his website and if your looking for him, watch the posts.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com