Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine show details Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine
Jun 17th, 2012

I am very impressed with this doctor's knowledge. He helped me with a sinus congestion issue that I have had for 15 years and advised me what to do without medication. Listening attentively to me, he spent as much time as I needed. Tests were not advised unless necessary. He recently studied under Andrew Weil and knows how to treat conditions without medication although he is also a family physician - the best of both worlds.

Jan 20th, 2012

I have never experienced a more caring, efficient doctor. Dr. Saguil is extremely thorough. He was not interested in simply prescribing a pill. Instead he went way, above and beyond his duty to pinpoint my issue. He went so far as to proactively monitor me and reassure me that we would find resolution. While another physcian had the gaul to right in my medical file that I was a hypochrondriac, Dr. Saguil took time to get to know me and my situation. He put me on a plan that has allowed me to be able to function in the workplace and lead a very meaningful life. Dr. Saguil is a model physcian, by which other doctors should seek to pattern themselves. Thank you so very much Dr.Saguil, I have my life back!

by enriquesaguil on Sep 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Problem is he doesnt work for CDH anymore, check out "herbal411". This is his website and if your looking for him, watch the posts.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com