Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Joe B on Jun 21st, 2016

Has helped me with all my problems , good advise , put a plan in writing so I can follow and review it as I need . He has studied Integrative Medicine under Dr. Andrew Weil at the University of Arizona

MD who goes above and beyond show details MD who goes above and beyond
Feb 10th, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Ric on my visit. It was a breath of fresh air to be so impressed with his office and staff, and his bedside manners. My wait time was very short, and his office was very organized. Dr. Ric listened to all my concerns and really took time to help me with my medical problems. I feel that I was taken good care of, and trusted my doctor. He explained my case, and it made me feel better to understand what I am going through and what I need to do to help myself. He gave me a follow-up call after a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Ric Saguil for his skill, knowledge and professionalism, his compassion is outstanding.

The Finest Doctor and Truly Caring Man You Will EVER See show details The Finest Doctor and Truly Caring Man You Will EVER See
by Billy Wagner on Dec 9th, 2015

I first met Dr. Ric in 2012 as a walk in patient for a physical for work, while performing my physical we conversed about my current health and workload stress level. He spent the time to discuss what he observed as potential risks to come. I was pleased with his concern and took his information for future follow up. Several years later after not being able to kick an overwhelming case of fatigue and stress & several visits to other doctors with no success I reached out to Dr. Ric That's when my life improved for the better. Dr. Ric took the time to thoroughly see where my current medical state was, and then he went to work. His incredible bedside manner and knowledge showed me that he meant business and If I was looking for an improvement in my health and well being I needed to listen and follow his lead. A year later after making Dr. Ric my primary care doctor as well as my wellness mentor, life has never been better. He has become the only medical professional I will go to, as well as my family and friends physician. Dr. Ric is a truly incredible man with and incredible talent for what he does. Be it a common cold or a life threatening illness he is the doctor I trust my loved ones with. Thank You Dr. Ric

by Candace Robinson on Nov 25th, 2015

Dr Saguil is an exceptional doctor. I have been suffering with severe menstrual cramps to the point I can move because the pain is so severe. I went to see yesterday he did acupuncture on me to help with my pains. Before he started my pain level was at a 10 being the worst. After he complete procedure I was pain free. I was amazed. I normally use around 2400 mg of Ibuprofen to help with my pain. After he performed acupuncture on me I have not required any pain medication. I can't thank him enough! I highly recommend this physician!!! He is very compassionate and he truly has a passion for helping his patients. DR SAGUIL ROCKS!!!!!!

From Cocoon to Butterfly show details From Cocoon to Butterfly
by Deb Fitzgerald on Oct 20th, 2015

Dr. Saguil is literally a gift from above!!! A year and a half ago, when anxiety and panic was consuming me, and pretty much all of my life, I have felt bound in a cocoon. But with the tender patience and care given to me by my precious Dr. Ric, I, for the first time in my life, am soaring like a butterfly!! I love and appreciate him so much for caring for me with his brilliant mind, as well as his heart!

Life changing treatment show details Life changing treatment
by Gregory S.....Bartlett, IL on Oct 8th, 2015

Dr Saguil solved a problem for me that has stumped my health care providers...including General Physicians, Internists, Family Practice, Psychiatrists, Dentists,and therapists for over 25 years. I have had severe jaw tension that starts every day in the afternoon and continues until I go to sleep. It caused me terrible discomfort and also caused me to bite and chew my cheeks, lips and sometimes tongue. It would get so bad that my mouth was practically shredded and I was in constant pain from it. Doctors tried every anti anxiety drug on me possible. I did electrotherapy on my jaw...had a bite splint made..took relaxation classes, physical therapy...nothing worked for 25 years. I could be laying on a beach on vacation and I would get it....every day. My first visit to Dr Saguil was for a severe case of bronchitis that I thought was pnemonia. While discussing therapy for my respiratory issues...he asked me if I had any other issues. I told him about my long time battle with my jaw and he said he thought he might be able to help me. He told me to go to the local Fruitful Yield health food store and get some acidophilis...out of the refrigerated section. Its a probiotic...for the stomach.... something to do with the interaction between the stomach and brain. I thought...why not...I've tried everything else for 25 years. Within 3 days...I started having relief and after 5 days ...my jaw tension dissappeared. It's been gone for over two weeks now and I can't believe it! My stomach feels better and I seem to be rid of this chronic, severe, debillitating problem I have had for half my life. Thank you Dr. Saguil. I reccommed you to anyone that needs a great doctor. You're my hero! Now I can have you start working on my back!

Cupping by Dr. Saguil show details Cupping by Dr. Saguil
by James, 12 yrs old on Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Saguil used a technique called Cupping on me for my coughing. During the procedure, i did not cough at all. It made me feel better, and it didn't hurt at all. Thanks, Dr. Ric!

A Very Talented, Personable, Knowledgeable, Caring Doctor and Staff- Refreshing Practice! show details A Very Talented, Personable, Knowledgeable, Caring Doctor and Staff- Refreshing Practice!
by Karen Matuszak on Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Ric took over my doctor's practice when she retired. He is a wonderful doctor and person. He is my primary doctor and I have also seen him for shoulder muscle pain and severe tendonitis in my right forearm. He treated me with acupuncture. After 3 visits I am feeling wonderful! The muscle pain and tight tendon in my forearm has never been so soft and feel as though I could turn my head 180 degrees. No more shoulder blade muscle pain when I turn my head and relaxed as all get out! His nurses and receptionist are so very patient focused, helpful and also very personable and talented in their professions. The atmosphere is very relaxing and it shows in everyone who works there.

Aug 4th, 2015

Great thorough doctor!

Fantastic doctor! show details Fantastic doctor!
by JRH on Jul 20th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Saguil for over four years now and I can not express enough how much he has changed my life for the better. This doctor sincerely cares.. I never feel rushed when I am in his office, he is very thorough in every area. There are some things that cannot be measured by "stars"...his compassion for what he does is one of those. His staff mirrors his caring attitude in every way. I could go on and on, but I hope you get the picture. If you are in need of a great doctor, look no further.

Finally! show details Finally!
by Joyce O'Malley on Jul 18th, 2015

I have waited years for a doctor this good! He has spent hours with me over and above the usual 2 minute visit most physicians normally do, leaving me with time to voice my concerns and healing to occur. He is so thorough that I wish every one could experience this. Helping to heal the world is a phrase not easily given, and he is!

Jul 16th, 2015

I recently had to find a new doctor after my old doctor retired some friends of mine recommended doctor Siguil the problem was I live in plainfield and he is in Bartlett about a 45 minute drive but because my friends talked so highly of him I gave it a shot and I couldn't be happier he is the best doctor I've ever had he takes his time to talk to you and you don't feel rushed I plan on keeping him as my doctor and have recommended him to my family and friends and even if he moves farther from me I'll make the drive

Dr Ric is my SAVIOR - best doctor EVER show details Dr Ric is my SAVIOR - best doctor EVER
by Michele Sipolt Kapustka on Jul 16th, 2015

I love Dr Ric so very much - he has improved my life in so many ways. This is just one example: I have been unable to SMELL for 5 years. Been to numerous ENTs, Have had sinus surgery. Still nothing. I mentioned it to Dr. Ric during a regular appointment and he suggested Butterbur. in 3 days I could smell!!!! The best thing about Dr. Ric is how much he combines his extensive knowledge of EASTERN medicine with WESTERN medicine and offers choices for you, and steps to take. The way his mind works and the kind of investigative research he does, is amazing. I will NEVER let him go!!! I highly recommend Dr. Ric 5 STARS

Our experience show details Our experience
by P.Patel on Jul 16th, 2015

I first met Dr. Saguil in 2013 at Sherman Immediate care . My family and I relocated from NY . We were in the midst of finding a PCP and a Pediatrician for our boys when my 7 yr old son suffered an asthma attack . I am critical care nurse and knew that his attack wasn't severe enough for the emergency room but he required medical attention Dr. Saguil was working that day , he introduced himself and began to examine my son. Dr. Saguil treated him with nebs and steroids and upon further examining him he noticed my son had really dry flaky skin especially his legs ! Doctor stated that asthma can be triggered by this . I was a bit curious because I thought I knew everything about this condition but not true . Doctor went on to explain how it can affect his breathing . He took the time to explain how something as simple as using lotion and keeping hydrated can prevent future attacks . In the short time that we were there he treated my son immediately and then took time to explain triggers for asthma. He was kind, professional, caring and very approachable . I went to the Immediate Care as it was recommended by my sister who also saw Dr. Saguil and was very impressed by him . Our experience with Dr. Saguil was wonderful and would recommend to anyone seeking a PCP .

by Gaspi on Jul 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Saguil for over a decade. We started seeing Dr Saguil when his office was at Wheaton (CDH). And have been following him when he's moved offices. We traveled to Arlington Heights, from Oswego. And we followed him again to Bartlett (we are still in Oswego). Dr Saguil never treats me like other physicians locations we have been to. In the sense that we feel that we only have 10-15mins to address an issue. And have a quick diagnose of the issue and get the RX pad ready (band-aid solution). We like that Dr Saguil takes time to truly understand the issue and come up with a plan and follows up with us to make sure we understand and check our progress. He actually wants to help us live a better life naturally, with exercise, good nutrition and not with a cocktail of prescription drugs. He's also a good mentor on different type of exercises like yoga, Reiki, and some others, which I enjoy and learn a lot from his videos on YouTube. They are great (best of all FREE) and with tons of good information. My immediate AND extended family have always been happy with Dr Saguil's care. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking great healthcare. Thank you Dr. Saguil for being such a great and caring doctor.

Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine show details Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine
Jun 17th, 2012

I am very impressed with this doctor's knowledge. He helped me with a sinus congestion issue that I have had for 15 years and advised me what to do without medication. Listening attentively to me, he spent as much time as I needed. Tests were not advised unless necessary. He recently studied under Andrew Weil and knows how to treat conditions without medication although he is also a family physician - the best of both worlds.

Jan 20th, 2012

I have never experienced a more caring, efficient doctor. Dr. Saguil is extremely thorough. He was not interested in simply prescribing a pill. Instead he went way, above and beyond his duty to pinpoint my issue. He went so far as to proactively monitor me and reassure me that we would find resolution. While another physcian had the gaul to right in my medical file that I was a hypochrondriac, Dr. Saguil took time to get to know me and my situation. He put me on a plan that has allowed me to be able to function in the workplace and lead a very meaningful life. Dr. Saguil is a model physcian, by which other doctors should seek to pattern themselves. Thank you so very much Dr.Saguil, I have my life back!