Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Horrible experience with rude, arrogant doctor show details Horrible experience with rude, arrogant doctor
Jun 11th, 2015

My primary doctor retired December 2014. Ric Saguil took over. My first visit with him was in March 2015. He walked in, announced he was Dr. Ric, and proceeded to look at his computer. First he said "what are you going todo about your weight?, followed by asking me if I'm bi-polar, how often I have sex, accused me of being a smoker , because he claimed the office smelled like smoke (I don't smoke). He then said I had to see a psychiatrist , and he thought it was ridiculous that I was taking medication for frequent urination, because he decided it could be controlled with pelvic exercises. He never looked up from the computer! I had come to have blood work done, but he decided that since I was a accountant, I wouldn't do anything if the results were bad, because it was tax season!. Two months later I end up in the hospital because my red cell count was at 50%. I needed two blood transfusions . It he had done the blood work it would have been discovered in March. After he decided I wouldn't take care of my health he walked out. I was left wondering what just happened. I found him to be arrogant, non-caring, rude , and totally inappropriate . I would never recommend him.

Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine show details Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Integrative Medicine
Jun 17th, 2012

I am very impressed with this doctor's knowledge. He helped me with a sinus congestion issue that I have had for 15 years and advised me what to do without medication. Listening attentively to me, he spent as much time as I needed. Tests were not advised unless necessary. He recently studied under Andrew Weil and knows how to treat conditions without medication although he is also a family physician - the best of both worlds.

Jan 20th, 2012

I have never experienced a more caring, efficient doctor. Dr. Saguil is extremely thorough. He was not interested in simply prescribing a pill. Instead he went way, above and beyond his duty to pinpoint my issue. He went so far as to proactively monitor me and reassure me that we would find resolution. While another physcian had the gaul to right in my medical file that I was a hypochrondriac, Dr. Saguil took time to get to know me and my situation. He put me on a plan that has allowed me to be able to function in the workplace and lead a very meaningful life. Dr. Saguil is a model physcian, by which other doctors should seek to pattern themselves. Thank you so very much Dr.Saguil, I have my life back!

by enriquesaguil on Sep 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Problem is he doesnt work for CDH anymore, check out "herbal411". This is his website and if your looking for him, watch the posts.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com