Dr. Enrique Saguil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Enrique Saguil?

Very disappointed

Posted on September 4th, 2017

I am reading the comments from patients who gave him #5 ratings and wonder if we are talking about the same doctor! I went to him because of his connection to Dr. Weil's program in AZ. I saw him twice in 2016 and found him to be surprisingly impatient and somewhat rude. My impressions is that he was pretending to be more knowledgeable than he actually is. He gave me several disconnected suggestions -- some for other practitioners and only one was helpful and at a level I would hope for. After getting very ill from an herb he prescribed and then getting an odd response from Dr. Saguil I knew it was best to forget about his advice.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Has helped me with all my problems , good advise , put a plan in writing so I can follow and review it as I need . He has studied Integrative Medicine under Dr. Andrew Weil at the University of Arizona

MD who goes above and beyond

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Ric on my visit. It was a breath of fresh air to be so impressed with his office and staff, and his bedside manners. My wait time was very short, and his office was very organized. Dr. Ric listened to all my concerns and really took time to help me with my medical problems. I feel that I was taken good care of, and trusted my doctor. He explained my case, and it made me feel better to understand what I am going through and what I need to do to help myself. He gave me a follow-up call after a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Ric Saguil for his skill, knowledge and professionalism, his compassion is outstanding.

The Finest Doctor and Truly Caring Man You Will EVER See

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I first met Dr. Ric in 2012 as a walk in patient for a physical for work, while performing my physical we conversed about my current health and workload stress level. He spent the time to discuss what he observed as potential risks to come. I was pleased with his concern and took his information for future follow up. Several years later after not being able to kick an overwhelming case of fatigue and stress & several visits to other doctors with no success I reached out to Dr. Ric That's when my life improved for the better. Dr. Ric took the time to thoroughly see where my current medical state was, and then he went to work. His incredible bedside manner and knowledge showed me that he meant business and If I was looking for an improvement in my health and well being I needed to listen and follow his lead. A year later after making Dr. Ric my primary care doctor as well as my wellness mentor, life has never been better. He has become the only medical professional I will go to, as well as my family and friends physician. Dr. Ric is a truly incredible man with and incredible talent for what he does. Be it a common cold or a life threatening illness he is the doctor I trust my loved ones with. Thank You Dr. Ric

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr Saguil is an exceptional doctor. I have been suffering with severe menstrual cramps to the point I can move because the pain is so severe. I went to see yesterday he did acupuncture on me to help with my pains. Before he started my pain level was at a 10 being the worst. After he complete procedure I was pain free. I was amazed. I normally use around 2400 mg of Ibuprofen to help with my pain. After he performed acupuncture on me I have not required any pain medication. I can't thank him enough! I highly recommend this physician!!! He is very compassionate and he truly has a passion for helping his patients. DR SAGUIL ROCKS!!!!!!

From Cocoon to Butterfly

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Saguil is literally a gift from above!!! A year and a half ago, when anxiety and panic was consuming me, and pretty much all of my life, I have felt bound in a cocoon. But with the tender patience and care given to me by my precious Dr. Ric, I, for the first time in my life, am soaring like a butterfly!! I love and appreciate him so much for caring for me with his brilliant mind, as well as his heart!

Life changing treatment

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr Saguil solved a problem for me that has stumped my health care providers...including General Physicians, Internists, Family Practice, Psychiatrists, Dentists,and therapists for over 25 years. I have had severe jaw tension that starts every day in the afternoon and continues until I go to sleep. It caused me terrible discomfort and also caused me to bite and chew my cheeks, lips and sometimes tongue. It would get so bad that my mouth was practically shredded and I was in constant pain from it. Doctors tried every anti anxiety drug on me possible. I did electrotherapy on my jaw...had a bite splint made..took relaxation classes, physical therapy...nothing worked for 25 years. I could be laying on a beach on vacation and I would get it....every day. My first visit to Dr Saguil was for a severe case of bronchitis that I thought was pnemonia. While discussing therapy for my respiratory issues...he asked me if I had any other issues. I told him about my long time battle with my jaw and he said he thought he might be able to help me. He told me to go to the local Fruitful Yield health food store and get some acidophilis...out of the refrigerated section. Its a probiotic...for the stomach.... something to do with the interaction between the stomach and brain. I thought...why not...I've tried everything else for 25 years. Within 3 days...I started having relief and after 5 days ...my jaw tension dissappeared. It's been gone for over two weeks now and I can't believe it! My stomach feels better and I seem to be rid of this chronic, severe, debillitating problem I have had for half my life. Thank you Dr. Saguil. I reccommed you to anyone that needs a great doctor. You're my hero! Now I can have you start working on my back!

Cupping by Dr. Saguil

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Saguil used a technique called Cupping on me for my coughing. During the procedure, i did not cough at all. It made me feel better, and it didn't hurt at all. Thanks, Dr. Ric!

A Very Talented, Personable, Knowledgeable, Caring Doctor and Staff- Refreshing Practice!

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Ric took over my doctor's practice when she retired. He is a wonderful doctor and person. He is my primary doctor and I have also seen him for shoulder muscle pain and severe tendonitis in my right forearm. He treated me with acupuncture. After 3 visits I am feeling wonderful! The muscle pain and tight tendon in my forearm has never been so soft and feel as though I could turn my head 180 degrees. No more shoulder blade muscle pain when I turn my head and relaxed as all get out! His nurses and receptionist are so very patient focused, helpful and also very personable and talented in their professions. The atmosphere is very relaxing and it shows in everyone who works there.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Great thorough doctor!

Fantastic doctor!

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Saguil for over four years now and I can not express enough how much he has changed my life for the better. This doctor sincerely cares.. I never feel rushed when I am in his office, he is very thorough in every area. There are some things that cannot be measured by "stars"...his compassion for what he does is one of those. His staff mirrors his caring attitude in every way. I could go on and on, but I hope you get the picture. If you are in need of a great doctor, look no further.

Finally!

Posted on July 18th, 2015

I have waited years for a doctor this good! He has spent hours with me over and above the usual 2 minute visit most physicians normally do, leaving me with time to voice my concerns and healing to occur. He is so thorough that I wish every one could experience this. Helping to heal the world is a phrase not easily given, and he is!