A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Silberblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic plastic surgery and skin care - do not accept insurance
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberblatt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silberblatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Andres Silberblatt MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Silberblatt practice?
- Dr. Enrique Silberblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Silberblatt practices Plastic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.