Enrique J Tello MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 30th, 2016
What a dufus!
Psychiatry is indefensible. The poisons cause diabetes, pancreatitis, liver and kidney damage, and heart attacks, thus death. The pushers stamp labels on people without knowing anything about them. They prejudge in a degrading manner. They falaify medical records. They also have a bias against real medicine, so they rely on the racism from the 1930s tabloids. Nobody wanted to criminalize the best medicine is not until tabloids reported that it was used by jazz musicians, Mexician workers, etc.

March 28th, 2015
Some psychologists are the most screwed up people going. Enter: Enrique Tello
Enrique Tello may be passable when it comes to dealing with medical ailments under generic conventionally prescribed strategies but when it comes to critical thinking and actual clinical psychotherapeutic competency this man is highly questionable. I went to him simply because I wanted a prescription for Effexor and told him I wasn't interested in his opinion in any other regard. Effexor had been prescribed for me for years. It was the only medication I took during that period of time and no longer take any medication. Tello started talking to me as though I might be psychotic. Asking whether I saw hallucinations or heard voices directing me to 'do' things. Got another question about whether i thought the FBI was out to get me. These questions are not uncommon in a psychiatrists offices. What is uncommon is that I had already answered those same questions 2 times telling Enrique Tello that my answer was 'no.' to all three and that none of that had been true at any point in my life. NO PSYCHIATRIST HAS EVER TREATED ME AS THOUGH I MIGHT BE PSYCHOTIC BEFORE OR AFTER ENRIQUE TELLO. Its mostly because I'm obviously not psychotic. When I asked him why he was behaving so oddly he couldn't give me an answer. All he said was that I reminded him of someone he treated before who originally replied to his question "are you now or have you ever been suicidal?" initially with a 'no' but later changed his statement. I personally have never been suicidal and I told him that. It gets weirder though. I was, during that time, writing a Lacanian analysis of Margaret Thatcher and also the England she formed. Enrique decided he was going to 'burst my bubble' early one session. He told me that I wasn't intelligent enough to do that. So I told him to go to the website I had set up. I posted all of the work I did on that site. That way he could make an informed statement about how intelligent I am or am not. DEER IN THE HIGHLIGHTS. Enrique J Tello looked nervous and scattered he couldn't recover after that. He stared taking notes in response to every statement I made after that as though 'play time' was finally over for him. He also nearly demanded that I get a copy of the file my previous psychiatrist Paul Giger had formed. He called Paul Giger in Portland Oregon and emailed him, I believe. Giger didn't honor the inquiry (probably because he could see that Tello was a nut, nobody should be seeking a previous case file on a patient as strait forward as me). When Giger ignored him Tello started treating me as though it was an indictment against me. This guy is a clown. Enrique J Tello is a joker. I was very very close to filing an official complaint and kick myself for not getting a full refund after my 3rd and final meeting with him.

September 22nd, 2010
incompetant
could care less about his patients. thats not good for a psychiatrist