Dr. Enrique Testa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

no change

March 14th, 2016
I meet Doctor Testa 24 years ago. My friend highly recommend him, She was right , I am so happy to have an excellent Doctor !

October 20th, 2015
The WAIT is beyound worth it.
Ok.. first off Dr. Testa is NEVER on time and there is an EXCEPTIONAL reason for this. HE spends SOOOO much personal time with each patient . I've been a patient for 23 years - I had some personal trauma in my life that made me extremely uncomfortable to OBGYN visits. Dr. Testa is the ONLY person who calmed my PTS and made me feel safe and comfortable (considering the situation). I now take my young adults to the practice. My 21 year old said she fell in love with Dr. Kovacs at hello. I have a 17 year old who needed a medical procedure - considering her age, she was beyond scared and although she cried during the entire visit Dr. Kovac's bedside manner added some comfort and even light humor and made my youngest as comfortable as possible. Dr. Kovac's bedside manner is completely opposite Dr. Testa's BOTH couldn't have been a better fit for my girls and myself. Let's not forget the office staff. My daughter was in last week and had problems with our insurance. The staff spent a couple hours (honestly) going far and beyond making calls to our insurance company, primary care and resolved the issue. My 21 was so impressed she made sure I recognized the service. I can NOT say enough wonderful things about these amazing doctors and practice.

September 24th, 2015
Fabulous, detailed, caring doctor. Has been my doctor for 20 years.

August 1st, 2013
I have been with Dr. Testa for over 10 years and find him to the most conscientious, courteous and concerned Dr. of any I have ever had.

August 22nd, 2012
Bernadette McCauley
I have been a patient of Dr. Testa's for 25years(plus) He delivered my twins and has helped me through some of the darker times in may life. He is kind, gentle and compassionate. Thank you Dr. T!!

April 23rd, 2012
I recommend to all women.

June 8th, 2011
Fantastic and Caring
I've been going to Dr. Testa for many years now. I had a hard time conceiving and he was extremely thorough in his testing and without hesitation referred me to an Infertility clinic (when we found the issue). I had 2 difficult pregnancies and his attention during both was amazing. He saw me once a week with my second, for nothing more than easing my mind (due to complications). I can't say enough about him, his staff is equally amazing, their follow up, kindness and general interest in you is something I have yet to find in any other office. If you are Dr. Testa's patient you feel like you are his one and only patient.

April 27th, 2011
Fantastic physician! Caring, professional, calm, expert in his field. You may wait in the waiting room but when you're with him during your visit he is thorough and does not rush you through the appt. He spends time with you. His nurse is great at follow up results and scheduling.

February 10th, 2011
Love Dr. Testa!
I've been going to Dr. Testa for more than 12 years. He's great--kind, caring, thoughtful and honest in response to questions. His staff is great. Love the office nurse Kathy! You may wait a little every now and then if he's off delivering a baby, but they always make sure keep you updated on the situation if you're going to wait.