A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Tuero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuero
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tuero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuero graduated from M.D., Grad.
Dr. Tuero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique I Tuero MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Enrique I. Tuero practice?
- Dr. Enrique Tuero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Tuero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Galveston Cardiologists.