A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Tuero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuero graduated from M.D., Grad.
Dr. Tuero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enrique I. Tuero practice?
Dr. Enrique Tuero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Galveston Cardiologists.