A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Tuero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuero graduated from M.D., Grad.
Dr. Tuero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique I Tuero MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Enrique I. Tuero practice?
- Dr. Enrique Tuero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Tuero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Galveston Cardiologists.