A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Urdanivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Urdanivia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Urdanivia graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Urdanivia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urdanivia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Urdanivia practice?
Dr. Enrique Urdanivia practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Internists.