A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Urrutia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique J Urrutia MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique J. Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Enrique Urrutia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Urrutia practices Radiology near Green Cove Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Green Cove Springs Radiologists.