A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ensor Transfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ensor Transfeldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Transfeldt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Transfeldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ensor Transfeldt, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Transfeldt graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Transfeldt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ensor E Transfeldt MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ensor E. Transfeldt practice?
- Dr. Ensor Transfeldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ensor Transfeldt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.