A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enuma Okuzu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enuma Okuzu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okuzu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okuzu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enuma Okuzu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Okuzu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Okuzu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enuma Ijeoma Okoye Okuzu MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Enuma I. Okuzu practice?
- Dr. Enuma Okuzu has 1 office location.
Dr. Enuma Okuzu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Geriatric Doctors.