A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enver Akalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enver Akalin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Akalin graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akalin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enver DR Akalin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Enver D. Akalin practice?
- Dr. Enver Akalin has 1 office location.
Dr. Enver Akalin practices Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nephrologists.