A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enyi Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enyi Okereke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okereke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okereke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enyi Okereke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Okereke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enyi Okereke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enyi Okereke practice?
- Dr. Enyi Okereke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enyi Okereke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.