A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enyi Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enyi Okereke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enyi Okereke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Okereke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enyi Okereke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enyi Okereke practice?
- Dr. Enyi Okereke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enyi Okereke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.