A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enyinnaya Abarikwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Abarikwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Abarikwu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enyinnaya Ugochukwu Abarikwu MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Enyinnaya U. Abarikwu practice?
- Dr. Enyinnaya Abarikwu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enyinnaya Abarikwu practices Hospitalist near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Denton Hospitalists.