A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enyioma Muolokwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enyioma Muolokwu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muolokwu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Muolokwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enyioma Anuli Muolokwu MD is a female Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Enyioma A. Muolokwu practice?
- Dr. Enyioma Muolokwu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enyioma Muolokwu practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.