A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enyioma Nwankpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enyioma Nwankpa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwankpa graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Nwankpa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enyioma Ekele Nwankpa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Enyioma E. Nwankpa practice?
- Dr. Enyioma Nwankpa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enyioma Nwankpa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.