A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enzo Cento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enzo Cento, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cento graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cento has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enzo Anthony Cento MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Enzo A. Cento practice?
- Dr. Enzo Cento has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enzo Cento practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Boston, MA.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.