A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enzo Cosentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enzo Cosentino, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cosentino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cosentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Enzo Cosentino practice?
Dr. Enzo Cosentino practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.