A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enzo Cosentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enzo Cosentino, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cosentino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enzo Cosentino MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Enzo Cosentino practice?
- Dr. Enzo Cosentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Enzo Cosentino practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.