Learn more about Dr. Eon Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eon Shin, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Replantation (Reattachment of a body part)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Entrapment
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eon K Shin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eon K. Shin practice?
- Dr. Eon Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eon Shin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Orthopedic Surgeons and Langhorne Surgeons.