A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eon Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eon Shin, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Replantation (Reattachment of a body part)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Entrapment
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eon K Shin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eon K. Shin practice?
- Dr. Eon Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eon Shin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.