A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephigenia Giannoukos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephigenia Giannoukos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephigenia Giannoukos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Giannoukos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephigenia Koumatos Giannoukos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ephigenia K. Giannoukos practice?
- Dr. Ephigenia Giannoukos has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Ephigenia Giannoukos practices Pediatrics near , .