A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Back:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Back is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Back, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Back graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Back has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim Eli Back MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim E. Back practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Back has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ephraim Back practices Family Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Family Physicians.